Royal Rubber Stamp & Sign Co. has been a proud fixture in the Edmonton business community since 1957, when founder Ray Hopkins ventured into an industry that was ill-represented in the city.
After browsing the phonebook and noticing only one rubber stamp shop in Edmonton, Hopkins placed an order from Popular Science Magazine and the business was born.
In the 1990s, Royal Rubber Stamp diversified its services to specialize in custom architectural signage, including consultations, fabrication, installation and signage upkeep.
Today, Hopkins' venture has grown into a 15,000-square-foot facility in downtown Edmonton, with two additional distribution centres in the west end and south side of the city.
Royal Rubber Stamp celebrates its successes in pioneering new technology and is proud to embrace new challenges with an outside-the-box approach.